Civilian Reader Interview


A new year. What better way to start it than with an in-depth interview?

The Science Fiction and Fantasy genre is growing. It has produced its fair share of classics and has always enjoyed a robust core following. It also maintains a popular presence in the imagination of gamers and cinema lovers. The internet has provided a further springboard for the genre's interests, with a myriad of blogs, forums and websites devoted to championing speculative fiction.

Among these, Civilian Reader has emerged an important voice. I have long enjoyed Stefan Fergus' perspectives and feel that he has a real love for the genre. I find him to be thoughtful both in his reviews and also about the process of reviewing. You can imagine that I was thrilled when he contacted me, asking if I'd like to do an interview for Civilian Reader.

I encourage you to check out the interview here - in which I have a good deal to say on a range of subjects. I also encourage you to regularly check in with Civilian Reader and enjoy Stefan's views and recommendations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview.
Wish you all the best with transferring to full time writing and I don't just say that with an interest in simply getting more of your novels to read, honest... ;)

ROB SANDERS said...

Thanks for the best wishes. : ) I'll try my best!