A Thousand Words

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so I’ll go easy on the old lexis and let the images do the talking. This is the cover art work for my novel Atlas Infernal by the excellent Stef Kopinski. You can enjoy more of his stunning work here. This is the full, un-cropped illustration without the design features and title. In the piece we get to see Inquisitor Bronislaw Czevak getting to grips with a daemon world denizen. Click on the image to see more of its warped and gorgeous detail.

3 comments:

Gmorts Chaotica said...

That picture makes so much more sense now I've seen it without all the titles and logo's on it.

Gmorts Chaotica said...

I should also probably mention that I'm really enjoying the words inside the book as well as the cover, lol.

ROB SANDERS said...

Unlike the artwork, those I can take some credit for :D